Skip to main content

Learning to Trust Myself First

I have been at some serious changes for atleast a year now and I still have so much too learn. I have experienced so many wonderful things and have interacted with some of the greatest people ever. This next year I am planning on working even harder to integrate my paradigm's foundation.

Watching every energy of underlying thought, word, deed and experience that I choose. Thought does truly create and it has become even more true to my experience over the last year. The brain is the tool that I have trying so hard to understand and control.

I have learned that the brain is not the originator of my thoughts, but rather a transmitter that makes thoughts come to truth, at all levels, manifesting into the physical world. My higher self, the soul that exists all around me, controls my knowledge. Accessing my knowledge where it is really stored has been a great focus for me with lots of testing to quicken and enlighten me.
I often will use meditation and reflection as a means of developing my motivations to seek out a strong foundation of plans along with large scale ideas for positive force of change. I have been learning to not seek a specific ending, as I often get disappointed because I do not do a good job at my continued positive thoughts.

My self-criticism, self-defeating judgments and issues with spiritual authority really do damage to my work. Catching myself in these limiting thoughts is so hard and happen so quickly and quietly I find myself down or blue before I know what has happened. I just spend to much time, thought and energy on what actually happens instead of responding to what is happening.

How I react is determining my quality of outcome, and I am not where I want to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch, Act, Heal

This walk I have been taking down the little path of spirituality often has dropped me off into a emotional void. Trust and love seem to be the first emotions to close up and withdrawal. With a lifetime of being incorrectly educated to be concerned with others opinions and desires, I have created situations of distrust and conditional love. I have done this to spouses, children and other people, creating victims and martyrs alike. I am changing this with the Four Agreements. So this emotional void or abyss that one must traverse to gain a better understanding of the different parts of the heart and mind is very scary and I am so convinced it is full of demons and dragons of hurt and suffering. I understand that I must trust myself, in soul purpose and higher mind purpose, to guide and hold a space of openness, trust and love. To reach for the highest ideal I can access and pay attention thoughts, feelings and intentions I must remain focused, maintaining peak states of Now. Paying atte...

Giving more to my spouse

Currently I am working through several books, self-help, higher consciousness, type books. One is by Steve Pavlina "Personal Development for Smart People" and another Don Miguel Ruiz "The Four Agreements". My goal was to read three books a month that will challenge me to make changes. Of course I still have my other spiritual studies that I am to complete. I am doing okay on this challenge. Recently my lovely spouse has decided to be really challenging too my development and has produced a list of "expectations" she has for a spouse. To say the least, she has been frustrated with me lately. Understandably so. So in return I will be making a list of intentions for her. I am working through the list and making sure that each thing is inspiring, practical, purposeful and yet just challenging enough to not provoking to her free agency, goals and desires. Before I get into finalizing that list I am going to make some of my intentions known to the world, my sp...

Love, Forgiveness, & Gratitude

So many people have thoughts of futility about their lives, it becomes frustrating to actually listen to others peoples conversations. Many are so wrapped up in the rigid patterns of perceived priorities they do not even remember why they are existing; everyday functions are performed on autopilot. Of course having a basic understanding of why we exist and what we are suppose to be accomplishing tend to take many on journeys of the soul. The struggle can be easily overcome for yourself and for everyone else around you if you can utilize these three applications -- love, forgiveness and gratitude. Not to say life will no longer have its challenges; solutions to the insurmountable issues will be much more available if you apply these three aspects. John Lennon's lyrics to the song "Love" says much about the true measure of love that we need to apply in our worldly lives. "Love is knowing we can be" is pure humanity. The love of God is beyond our understanding and ...