Skip to main content

A Moment with the Master

I am not sure that if a demon were to manifest right before me in such horrific detail that I would be affected as much if I found myself alone in desolation. Not really afraid of the dark as much I am fearful of what the full light could show.
I wanted to speak to myself for just a moment. Do you do that, talk to that person that is always talking in your head? I have lots to say, when I can get a word in between the chatter.
You should never believe the lesser men that espouse to teach the lessons of the great masters of the past. They smell of hypocrasy and there is potential dangers of the mass of humanity, the dullness, colorless, boring; the masses are the final tyrants on monotony. It is the primitive power that can be the cage of your power.
Do you ask your Self these questions, when you are alone in the car or in the dark? How powerful are you and what are you really? You are not to ask of God, gods, spirits or ancestors, nor rely on them your whole life. They might help you realize the power you have within. Which is why you are searching to realize who you are and what you really are. But your time with them should be limited. Spend more time with the self.
You are not a lover pining for unrequited love when you are looking at the spiritual power that is within you. There is such brilliance in the spotlight that does not dim in the corners of your shadow self that hides itself.
Such are you in the time that you have access to such powerful tools that none have ever had to reach within and find that which is without the realm of your being. Not a multi-tasking smart device. Not the giant color boards to light the night. Not even the soon to be release illusionary device that will change the very sky you are viewing. There is the mind and the imagination that wells up the emotions to the very surface that everyone wants to bury away like a dead animal.
It is the emotions that help the reality about you to form, decoded from the mind, with a level of energy and shared beliefs. But your percievment of them is just a field of information of the bases level. But it is the information that the mind becomes addicted to, that simply enslaves you. You must wake up out of the dream of powerlessness that has taken your dreams to the nightmare of the light you fear.
What you are trying to do is to become, aware, consciousness and a witness. When you become these things at one time you become the creator of the reality around you. Why let the information you percieve as reality rule you? When the master painter takes up the brush and makes his painting does he become addicted to colors or does she paint the entire picture in one stroke?
You are the pure perception of the life and experience of what you choose to percieve at any given moment. What you bring attention to is what your life becomes; this is all part of the saying that thoughs become reality. But it is what you witness becomes reality.
It is through the emotions that the universe reacts to your reality and makes the changes so the mind can accept a change in reality. You are not the action of your fingers, arms and legs making physical changes to the world. You are the source and cause for a power that has tremendous power and light. You are the Eternity to BE. Your actions are the Name of God. Your light is Her face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch, Act, Heal

This walk I have been taking down the little path of spirituality often has dropped me off into a emotional void. Trust and love seem to be the first emotions to close up and withdrawal. With a lifetime of being incorrectly educated to be concerned with others opinions and desires, I have created situations of distrust and conditional love. I have done this to spouses, children and other people, creating victims and martyrs alike. I am changing this with the Four Agreements. So this emotional void or abyss that one must traverse to gain a better understanding of the different parts of the heart and mind is very scary and I am so convinced it is full of demons and dragons of hurt and suffering. I understand that I must trust myself, in soul purpose and higher mind purpose, to guide and hold a space of openness, trust and love. To reach for the highest ideal I can access and pay attention thoughts, feelings and intentions I must remain focused, maintaining peak states of Now. Paying atte...

Love, Forgiveness, & Gratitude

So many people have thoughts of futility about their lives, it becomes frustrating to actually listen to others peoples conversations. Many are so wrapped up in the rigid patterns of perceived priorities they do not even remember why they are existing; everyday functions are performed on autopilot. Of course having a basic understanding of why we exist and what we are suppose to be accomplishing tend to take many on journeys of the soul. The struggle can be easily overcome for yourself and for everyone else around you if you can utilize these three applications -- love, forgiveness and gratitude. Not to say life will no longer have its challenges; solutions to the insurmountable issues will be much more available if you apply these three aspects. John Lennon's lyrics to the song "Love" says much about the true measure of love that we need to apply in our worldly lives. "Love is knowing we can be" is pure humanity. The love of God is beyond our understanding and ...

Giving more to my spouse

Currently I am working through several books, self-help, higher consciousness, type books. One is by Steve Pavlina "Personal Development for Smart People" and another Don Miguel Ruiz "The Four Agreements". My goal was to read three books a month that will challenge me to make changes. Of course I still have my other spiritual studies that I am to complete. I am doing okay on this challenge. Recently my lovely spouse has decided to be really challenging too my development and has produced a list of "expectations" she has for a spouse. To say the least, she has been frustrated with me lately. Understandably so. So in return I will be making a list of intentions for her. I am working through the list and making sure that each thing is inspiring, practical, purposeful and yet just challenging enough to not provoking to her free agency, goals and desires. Before I get into finalizing that list I am going to make some of my intentions known to the world, my sp...