Skip to main content

Dealing with the changes ahead: three tips

How has your sleep been recently? Mine have been impossibly difficult. I wake at 12 a.m., and at 3 a.m. wide awake. Sometimes more. It is so difficult to go back to sleep. I would like to say I don't understand why I am waking up feeling revived and ready to go. I do know the reasons.

Many significant changes are happening to all of humanity. Powerful days lay before all of us. Some dread the coming days. Some are gleeful about the changes and face the changes easily. Trials and tribulations face all in the coming weeks, even those who had been successful all along will suffer during this short time.

None of these experiences need have a painful purpose. The infliction of suffering and pain are opportunities to come closer to higher sources and be more compassionate and humble. Difficult trials do that even in the most darkest moments. We come out of them either more grateful or considerably depressed for what has happened to us.

Knowing ourselves in these moments ultimately shape who we are, knowing can prevent future pains if we will but listen to the cues all around us. I know I often do not listen or pay attention and suffer the hardships.

Much like surgery, a painful experience, that is much needed to remove a tumor, is needed to bring us to our true fulfillment. We suffer because of the actions but the real fact is we are working our way through the hard way. This does help clear the way for higher consciousness, prosperity and good health. There is also the easier method.

Here are three things I am going to do to integrate the current pattern of trials and tribulation I see ahead for me. You are welcome to do the same for yourself. Of course always consult within your heart first to see if these things will work for your situations.

First, understand the impact of the current trails you are experiencing. Get out your spiritual tools and rummage through for the perfect tool(s) for the job. We all have lots of different tools available to us if we will but try them out. Reminds me of my Grandfathers barn, which had every tool imaginable. None of my Uncles, Father or us grand-kids were allowed to use his tools. His rule was, "You need a tool, go get your own." Secretly, we used every tool on every project we could build.

Second, you should ensure you have the proper empowerment for your mind and heart. Get the right mind set for your intentions. Get to a place of peace, humbleness and thoroughly think through what is in your mind and heart. Doing some of the simplest things to bring the spirit into your place of being will ground your thoughts. Prayer, singing, write in a journal and other types of spiritual exercises help with bringing into your person those things that will clear the mind and heart.

The last thing for me is my greatest obstacle. Listen and observe, without judging, and without imposing expectations upon the outcomes of the trials. I often have to ask for intervention at times like these. Asking my family, friends, and God for help and gratefully accepting their help.
I am excited about the changes we all are experiencing, yet I do not envy anyone having and easy go of it. We can all come together for loving support and knowing compassion every problem that we face.

Be sure to watch this blog on September 9th, as I have a special announcement for family and friends. To be exact, at 09:09 am on 09/09/09. Ain't that just cute?



----------------
Now playing: Adam Curry & John Dvorak - NA-126-2009-08-30
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Moment with the Master

I am not sure that if a demon were to manifest right before me in such horrific detail that I would be affected as much if I found myself alone in desolation. Not really afraid of the dark as much I am fearful of what the full light could show. I wanted to speak to myself for just a moment. Do you do that, talk to that person that is always talking in your head? I have lots to say, when I can get a word in between the chatter. You should never believe the lesser men that espouse to teach the lessons of the great masters of the past. They smell of hypocrasy and there is potential dangers of the mass of humanity, the dullness, colorless, boring; the masses are the final tyrants on monotony. It is the primitive power that can be the cage of your power. Do you ask your Self these questions, when you are alone in the car or in the dark? How powerful are you and what are you really? You are not to ask of God, gods, spirits or ancestors, nor rely on them your whole life. They might help yo

One of my favorite poets and poem

I believe in all that has never yet been spoken. I want to free what waits within me so that what no one has dared to wish for may for once spring clear without my contriving. If this is arrogant, God, forgive me, but this is what I need to say. May what I do flow from me like a river, no forcing and no holding back, the way it is with children. Then in these swelling and ebbing currents, these deepening tides moving out, returning, I will sing you as no one ever has, streaming through widening channels into the open sea. Rainer Maria Rilke

True Sacred Union

I was awakened to a vision of Mary Magdalene on the night of the Summer Solstice, June, 21st, 2009. A most beautiful vision was opened to my eyes upon hearing my named calmly called out from my slumber. This personage was above me seemingly on a beam of cloudy light that opened a doorway from a dark tunnel. She was dressed in dark blue robes with a white shawl upon her head still again covered by a headpiece of the same blue. Upon her neck and wrists were white lace. It was very similar to the images Mary Magdalene that I have seen, since. As she hovered before me, I took notice of every detail. Her eyes were piercing but soft with forgiveness. Her skin seemed to glow yet somehow translucent. All around her head was a golden white glow. This glow emanated as rays of light from the sleeves of her robe. Her palms were showing and her arms were spread outward as if to receive and give at once. From the middle of her chest also came a ray of light. The colors were slightly different that