Skip to main content

Dealing with the changes ahead: three tips

How has your sleep been recently? Mine have been impossibly difficult. I wake at 12 a.m., and at 3 a.m. wide awake. Sometimes more. It is so difficult to go back to sleep. I would like to say I don't understand why I am waking up feeling revived and ready to go. I do know the reasons.

Many significant changes are happening to all of humanity. Powerful days lay before all of us. Some dread the coming days. Some are gleeful about the changes and face the changes easily. Trials and tribulations face all in the coming weeks, even those who had been successful all along will suffer during this short time.

None of these experiences need have a painful purpose. The infliction of suffering and pain are opportunities to come closer to higher sources and be more compassionate and humble. Difficult trials do that even in the most darkest moments. We come out of them either more grateful or considerably depressed for what has happened to us.

Knowing ourselves in these moments ultimately shape who we are, knowing can prevent future pains if we will but listen to the cues all around us. I know I often do not listen or pay attention and suffer the hardships.

Much like surgery, a painful experience, that is much needed to remove a tumor, is needed to bring us to our true fulfillment. We suffer because of the actions but the real fact is we are working our way through the hard way. This does help clear the way for higher consciousness, prosperity and good health. There is also the easier method.

Here are three things I am going to do to integrate the current pattern of trials and tribulation I see ahead for me. You are welcome to do the same for yourself. Of course always consult within your heart first to see if these things will work for your situations.

First, understand the impact of the current trails you are experiencing. Get out your spiritual tools and rummage through for the perfect tool(s) for the job. We all have lots of different tools available to us if we will but try them out. Reminds me of my Grandfathers barn, which had every tool imaginable. None of my Uncles, Father or us grand-kids were allowed to use his tools. His rule was, "You need a tool, go get your own." Secretly, we used every tool on every project we could build.

Second, you should ensure you have the proper empowerment for your mind and heart. Get the right mind set for your intentions. Get to a place of peace, humbleness and thoroughly think through what is in your mind and heart. Doing some of the simplest things to bring the spirit into your place of being will ground your thoughts. Prayer, singing, write in a journal and other types of spiritual exercises help with bringing into your person those things that will clear the mind and heart.

The last thing for me is my greatest obstacle. Listen and observe, without judging, and without imposing expectations upon the outcomes of the trials. I often have to ask for intervention at times like these. Asking my family, friends, and God for help and gratefully accepting their help.
I am excited about the changes we all are experiencing, yet I do not envy anyone having and easy go of it. We can all come together for loving support and knowing compassion every problem that we face.

Be sure to watch this blog on September 9th, as I have a special announcement for family and friends. To be exact, at 09:09 am on 09/09/09. Ain't that just cute?



----------------
Now playing: Adam Curry & John Dvorak - NA-126-2009-08-30
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch, Act, Heal

This walk I have been taking down the little path of spirituality often has dropped me off into a emotional void. Trust and love seem to be the first emotions to close up and withdrawal. With a lifetime of being incorrectly educated to be concerned with others opinions and desires, I have created situations of distrust and conditional love. I have done this to spouses, children and other people, creating victims and martyrs alike. I am changing this with the Four Agreements. So this emotional void or abyss that one must traverse to gain a better understanding of the different parts of the heart and mind is very scary and I am so convinced it is full of demons and dragons of hurt and suffering. I understand that I must trust myself, in soul purpose and higher mind purpose, to guide and hold a space of openness, trust and love. To reach for the highest ideal I can access and pay attention thoughts, feelings and intentions I must remain focused, maintaining peak states of Now. Paying atte...

Giving more to my spouse

Currently I am working through several books, self-help, higher consciousness, type books. One is by Steve Pavlina "Personal Development for Smart People" and another Don Miguel Ruiz "The Four Agreements". My goal was to read three books a month that will challenge me to make changes. Of course I still have my other spiritual studies that I am to complete. I am doing okay on this challenge. Recently my lovely spouse has decided to be really challenging too my development and has produced a list of "expectations" she has for a spouse. To say the least, she has been frustrated with me lately. Understandably so. So in return I will be making a list of intentions for her. I am working through the list and making sure that each thing is inspiring, practical, purposeful and yet just challenging enough to not provoking to her free agency, goals and desires. Before I get into finalizing that list I am going to make some of my intentions known to the world, my sp...

Love, Forgiveness, & Gratitude

So many people have thoughts of futility about their lives, it becomes frustrating to actually listen to others peoples conversations. Many are so wrapped up in the rigid patterns of perceived priorities they do not even remember why they are existing; everyday functions are performed on autopilot. Of course having a basic understanding of why we exist and what we are suppose to be accomplishing tend to take many on journeys of the soul. The struggle can be easily overcome for yourself and for everyone else around you if you can utilize these three applications -- love, forgiveness and gratitude. Not to say life will no longer have its challenges; solutions to the insurmountable issues will be much more available if you apply these three aspects. John Lennon's lyrics to the song "Love" says much about the true measure of love that we need to apply in our worldly lives. "Love is knowing we can be" is pure humanity. The love of God is beyond our understanding and ...